Prepaid Baggage is a special service offered by Lion Air Group. All passengers can get a more affordable price by booking our prepaid baggage through website www.lionair.co.id at least 6 hours before departure.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing Prepaid Baggage Ancillaries :
- Prepaid Baggage are available to be purchased up to 6 hours before departure
- Prepaid baggage can be purchased start from 5kg,10kg,15kg,20kg,25kg,30kg.
- Maximum purchase of prepaid baggage for each passenger is 30 Kg.
- Prepaid baggage can be purchased through the website, travel agent, lion air tower, Lion Air Group branch office.
- Excess Baggage will still be charged if the passenger carries more than the total of Free Baggage Allowance (FBA) plus a prepaid baggage (if any).
- The remaining of unutilized prepaid baggage weight are not allowed to be returned/refunded.
- Prepaid baggage are NOT allowed to be Refunded, unless it is refunded along with the E-ticket
- Pre-paid Baggage does not include SURFBOARD & BICYCLE handling fees.
For more information regarding prepaid baggage pricelist per destination please click and download here:
- Baggage Price List Lion Air (JT)
- Baggage Price List Wings Air (IW)
- Baggage Price List Batik Air (ID)
- Baggage Price List Super Air Jet (IU)
You can add prepaid baggage to your booking, please enter all details of your reservation:
Booking Reference (PNR), First Name, Last Name, Flight Number and Flight Date (for reservations made directly with Lion Air or through travel agencies).
Note: Please ensure that your first name and last name entered is as per your reservation.
Error! Please fill the required fields.