Latest media releases from Lion Air
Lion Air Starts Umrah Flights Period 1445 Hijri from Aceh to Saudi Arabia
Umrah flight period 1445 Hijri from Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport, Aceh, to Saudi is a form of Lion Air's commitment in providing convenience for pilgrims who want to perform Umrah and popularizing summer with the spirit of the Rethink Summer campaign, inviting pilgrims to feel the beauty and charm of tourist destinations in Saudi.
A C E H B E S A R - August 5, 2023. Aceh, as one of the provinces with a majority Muslim population, has a very high level of interest to perform Umrah and undergo summer tourism in Saudi Arabia. Seeing the high interest of the Acehnese people for Umrah and tourism, Lion Air (JT flight code) member of Lion Air Group opened umrah flights for the period 1445 Hijri from the period 1445 Hijri from Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport (BTJ), Aceh. The flight, effective on August 5, 2023, marks Lion Air's commitment to provide convenience and comfort for pilgrims in performing Umrah and also explore tourist experiences in the holy land.
|Banda Aceh (BTJ) – Madinah (MED)
|Jeddah (JED) – Banda Aceh (BTJ)
Description there is a time difference: Aceh with Western Indonesia Time (GMT+07), Medina and Jeddah (GMT+03)
Lion Air collaborates with official travel partners (umrah travel) to support the implementation of worship to the holy land by offering easy connectivity. Umrah flights through Aceh will help people from West Aceh Regency, Southwest Aceh Regency, Aceh Besar Regency, Aceh Jaya Regency, South Aceh Regency, Banda Aceh City, Sabang City, and other surrounding areas.
Factors that cause the interest of Acehnese people for Umrah and summer tourism to Saudi Arabia are very high, among others:
1. Acehnese people have strong religious beliefs and attach great importance to the implementation of Umrah worship as part of obedience. So, they try to realize the dream of performing Umrah in the holy land.
2. Umrah and travel to Saudi Arabia have become part of the culture and traditions of the Aceh people. Many families and relatives have performed Umrah, and this is a motivation for others to follow in their footsteps.
3. Economic development in Aceh has also contributed to the high interest in Umrah and overseas tourism. People who are more financially capable have the opportunity to fulfill their dream of worshipping in the holy land.
4. Technological developments, especially social media, have affected the level of public interest in traveling abroad, including to Saudi Arabia. The amount of content about Umrah and travel to Saudi on social media, arouses curiosity and interest to visit these destinations.
5. The availability of direct flights from Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport (BTJ) in Aceh to Saudi Arabia by airlines such as Lion Air has made it easier for Acehnese people to plan and carry out Umrah trips and summer tours.
In running the "Rethink Summer" campaign, Lion Air also contributes to providing a unique and unforgettable experience for pilgrims who want to perform Umrah and feel the charm of tourism in Saudi during the summer. This Umrah flight period 1445 Hijri marks Lion Air's efforts to continue to provide the best service for customers, so that the holy moment of worship in the holy land becomes more meaningful and memorable.
Pilgrims will enjoy a comfortable journey with a fleet of Boeing 737-9 (215 economy class) operated by Lion Air, including the latest aircraft equipped with modern facilities, supported by experienced and friendly cabin crew. Lion Air will ensure that every Umrah journey becomes a spiritual and blissful experience, with quality service and attention to every detail of the trip.
For pilgrims who want to feel the ease of worship and exploration of tourism during the summer in Saudi, Lion Air is ready to serve with professionalism and high commitment. Don't miss this precious opportunity to perform Umrah comfortably and experience the beauty of tourism in the holy land.
For media queries, contact us at the following:
Follow us on social media