Latest media releases from Lion Air
Lion Air Holds Umrah Travel Fair 2023: Rethink Summer
- Lion Air provides easy access for Umrah pilgrims from various regions in Indonesia, so they can travel Umrah more comfortably and efficiently.
- "Rethink Summer", Saudi as a popular tourism encourages Indonesian tourists to explore interesting and diverse destinations and discover authentic Arabic local wisdom.
- Accommodating market demand by organizing the Umrah Travel Fair through the cooperation of trusted tour and travel partners, so that people and tourists can plan their trips according to the growing Saudi tourism season.
J A K A R T A – July 1, 2023 - Lion Air (JT Flight Code) member of Lion Air Group is proud to announce the implementation of Umrah Travel Fair 2023 which will take place on July 19 - 23, 2023 at Mosaic Walk Kota Kasablanka, Jakarta. This event provides an opportunity for the public to get the best and affordable promo umrah travel packages, as well as the opportunity to win door prizes and other attractive prizes.
In order to provide the best offers for customers, Lion Air collaborates with trusted tour and travel partners such as Dream Aviation, Arminareka, Madani, Alfir Wisata, NQH Jakarta, Mega Wisata, Zafa Tour, Belangi Tour, Armindo Tour, BTJ Umrah, Sianok Travel, Mama Travel, BTW Travel, KCI Travel, AJT Travel, and other partners. This collaboration ensures that the Umrah travel packages offered have guaranteed quality and safety.
Lion Air is committed to providing a good umrah and tourism experience for customers through collaboration with partners who have proven to be trusted in the worship and tourism travel industry.
Lion Air offers easy umrah travel to Jeddah and Medina from 10 cities in Indonesia. This option, prospective Umrah pilgrims have access from various regions in Indonesia, so they make Umrah travel more comfortable and efficient.
Direct flights from 10 cities in Indonesia, Lion Air serves a wider range of Umrah travel, allowing more people to perform Umrah and tourism.
1. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport - Jakarta at Tangerang (CGK)
2. Juanda International Airport - Surabaya at Sidoarjo, East Java (SUB)
3. Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport - Makassar in Maros, South Sulawesi (UPG)
4. Kualanamu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra (KNO)
5. Kertajati International Airport - Majalengka, West Java (KJT)
6. Minangkabau International Airport in Padang, West Sumatra (PDG)
7. Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport Banda Aceh in Aceh Besar, Aceh (BTJ)
8. Hang Nadim International Airport, Batam, Riau Islands (BTH)
9. Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport, Pekanbaru, Riau (PKU)
10. SAMS Sepinggan International Airport, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan (BPN)
Lion Air will continue to develop flights to other cities in Indonesia to expand the reach of Umrah travel and tourism.
This umrah promo organized by Lion Air is very relevant to summer (Rethink Summer). Saudi Arabia is a very popular tourism destination, prompting Indonesian tourists to travel this summer to explore interesting and diverse destinations, and discover authentic Arabic local wisdom.
Lion Air would like to thank its Umrah partners, Saudi Tourism Authority and Lion Air for "Establishing Partnerships to Improve Holiday Travel for Tourists with New Rethink Summer Saudi Campaign". Through this partnership, Lion Air is committed to continuing to facilitate Umrah travel and provide memorable worship and holiday experiences for pilgrims and tourists.
Lion Air uses modern aircraft directly delivered from the factory, such as Boeing 737 and Airbus 330-300CEO and Airbus 330-900NEO. The safety and comfort of passengers is the top priority for Lion Air in carrying out its flight services.
For media queries, contact us at the following:
Follow us on social media