Latest media releases from Lion Air
Flight Information: MANDATORY Passenger Requirements on Lion Air Group Air Travel
JAKARTA - 27 June 2020. Lion Air (Flight code JT), Wings Air (Flight code IW), Batik Air (Flight code ID) member of Lion Air Group provides the latest information, regarding the mandatory passenger requirements on air travel Lion Air Group.
Published and circulated Circular letter of Execution of Task Force acceleration handling COVID-19 number 9 year 2020 on the changes to the circular letter number 7 year 2020 about the criteria and requirements of the person in the period of adaptation of new habits to productive society and safe from Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19), which must be fulfilled by any prospective passenger when traveling by air aircraft (simpler). According to circular letter intended, prospective passengers only need proof of health test such as Rapid Test, PCR Test and or medical certificate.
Therefore, for the prospective passengers of Lion Air Group who travel domestically (domestic) to pay attention to the following:
- If the health test used is a Rapid Test Covid -19, with non-reactive results then the validity period is 14 days, or
- If the health test used is Reverse Transcription – Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) Covid-19, with negative results then the validity period is 14 days, or
- If both of the above test methods are not available in the original area, then the prospective passengers should get a symptom-free certificate such as influenza (influenza -like illness) from a hospital doctor/Puskesmas.
Lion Air Group's prospective passengers should look at the validity period of the health documents used. In addition, to observe and fulfill the provisions of air travel as stipulated by certain regions/regions/cities.
For international flights (departures from overseas to Indonesia) mandatory use of RT-PCR health test with negative results.
Flight implementation of Lion Air Group is still running according to health protocols, with the expectation that each operation fulfills the elements of safety, security, and in an attempt does not lead to the spread of Covid-19.
Lion Air Group requires and asks prospective passengers to comply with Lion Air Group's terms of flight, such as:
- Arriving early at the departure terminal four (4) hours before departure. Domestic Lion Air Group flights remain at Terminal 2E and internationally at Terminal 3 of Soekarno -Hatta International Airport, Tangerang. For other airports operating remained in the same terminal.
- Show valid ID card (KTP or other ID),
- Wearing mask before the flight, while on the plane until landing and on arrival and exit from the airport,
- Wash your hands with soap or use a hand sanitizer,
- Following the secure distance rules (physical distancing) in the airport terminal,
- Maintaining cleanliness while on board,
- Follow the flight crew directions.
To the prospective passengers can buy tickets (issued ticket), in head Office and branch office ticket sales (Ticketing Town Office) Lion Air Group in all cities in Indonesia, Lion Air Group official website www.lionair.co.id; www.batikair.com; mobile apps of Lion Air and Batik Air (purchase of Wings Air tickets can also be accessed through the website and application); Call Centers 021-6379 8000 and 0804-177-8899, travel agency Partners (tour travel) and online travel agents (OTA).
Lion Air Group's flight operations are also based on pre -published rules, namely: Regulation of the Minister of Transportation number PM 41 year 2020 about amendment to regulation of Minister of Transportation number PM 18 year 2020 concerning transport control in order to prevent the spread of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) and the circular letter of the Directorate General of Air Transportation No 13 years 2020 about the operation of air transport in the period of public activity productive and safe from Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19).
For media queries, contact us at the following:
Follow us on social media